• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M-Frame 2.0 & 3.0 Helo Kit

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
M

marc2040

Already posted?

M-Frame 2.0 & 3.0 Helo Kit - coming 1st quarter 2013

rp2cf6ey.jpg

Video: [video]http://www.federaltimes.com/videonetwork/1918316319001/Oakley-M-Frame-Helo-Kit[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
militarytimes.com:
"Hitting the ground as part of a helo-borne assault can be a violent, stinging, eye-watering experience. Oakley aims to take the edge off with their new M-Frame Helo kit. It’s a snap on gasket that attaches to the M-Frame 2.0 and M-Frame 3.0, turning your eyeshield into a goggle.

It clicks on at a single point over the bridge of the nose and unsnaps just as easily without having to remove the shades from your face. It doesn’t have much in the way of venting, as the gasket isn’t meant to replace a full-on goggle. But, it’s a small, lightweight way to augment the eye protection afforded by the M-Frame anytime there’s sand or debris whipping around your face. Look for the M-Frame Helo kit to land in the first quarter of 2013 for under $30."

Yeah a gasket. Have a look at the video in #1.
I think a gasket for the M-Frames is a very good option.
Same price range as the gasket for Split/Wind Jacket.

oh cool. but the vintage concept was wayyy more o-wesome.

edit here it is

8135685955_9dd7b068b2_z.jpg

it was a full rim- gasket for the gen3 Mframe, clipping to the bottom of the lens, integrating the earsocks as well as plugging into vented lenses. if noone beats me
to it, i will fiddle with silicone and make these in a year or so... just for historical/ collection sake.

oh cool. but the vintage concept was wayyy more o-wesome.

it was a full rim- gasket, integrating the earsocks as well as plugging into vented lenses. if noone beats me
to it, i will fiddle with silicone and make these in a year or so... just for historical/ collection sake.

Looks like a BatSpliceJacket 3.1 :tongue:

these would be great for ems and extrication glasses love them i might have to get some mframes i guess

Latest Posts

Back