• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M Frame, 2.0, 3.0 Safety Glasses with Rx?

@GrizzlyCustom @"TRUMP" @Wavecloud
And others interested. No RX M Frame. No Radars, No Ballistic M Strike, No RX M Frame 2.0 SI (maybe inserts that are ugly can be installed @Sun & Sand might know).

In a limited RX range (single vision only) I can get the following, similar RX lenses and shield/masks like @mustangjt has, but in the following. For $450-600 including frame (clear grey, black iridium, grey polarized, or black iridium polarized)... All digitally surfaced, all w/ stealth anti-glare technology:
M2 Frame XL
Radar EV Pitch (larger)
Radar EV Path (smaller)
Radar EV Path Asian Fit
Radarlock Asian Fit Path
Jawbreaker (@QLR1 wears it best)
Jawbreaker Asian Fit
Radarlock Path

There u have it. Feel free to send me private message to order a set of you know what you like. Always try on before investing. I'll need your RX and PD measurement.

@GrizzlyCustom @"TRUMP" @Wavecloud
And others interested. No RX M Frame. No Radars, No Ballistic M Strike, No RX M Frame 2.0 SI (maybe inserts that are ugly can be installed @Sun & Sand might know).

In a limited RX range (single vision only) I can get the following, similar RX lenses and shield/masks like @mustangjt has, but in the following. For $450-600 including frame (clear grey, black iridium, grey polarized, or black iridium polarized)... All digitally surfaced, all w/ stealth anti-glare technology:
M2 Frame XL
Radar EV Pitch (larger)
Radar EV Path (smaller)
Radar EV Path Asian Fit
Radarlock Asian Fit Path
Jawbreaker (@QLR1 wears it best)
Jawbreaker Asian Fit
Radarlock Path

There u have it. Feel free to send me private message to order a set of you know what you like. Always try on before investing. I'll need your RX and PD measurement.
Ask and you shall receive. That comment should be a sticky. Maybe @cacatman can create the master prescription list next.

Thank you again for the help. I was unable to send a PM, but it probably does not matter. I need more than a single vision solution. I will keep searching...

Back