• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M Frame, 2.0, 3.0 Safety Glasses with Rx?

GrizzlyCustom

Oakley Beginner
Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to get the original M Frame, the 2.0, or the 3.0 with a clear safety lens in my prescription? I see different things on the internet, hear opinions from eyeglass retailers, etc. Does anyone know for sure one way or the other? If this works, I would get a pair of sunglasses as well.

My apologies if this should have been posted somewhere else...

Thanks in advance for any help!

@GrizzlyCustom I had these made with a strike lens 5-6 years ago before I had Lasik. Pretty sure I went through Lens Crafters. Whether they ordered them from Oakley, I do not know. Don’t know if these can still be made today either. So I’m no help, just wanted to show that at one point it could be done.

B498287D-82D5-4864-805C-1C0AEF7A1A85.jpeg

I can forward my prescription whenever it is appropriate.

Thank you again.
I think this can be done still in one of those. Not In M Frame, been discontinued for years... Only Oakley can do this. They can only be single vision (no progressive "no line" lenses for dudes over 45yrs old). Maybe, clear, grey, or black iridium.
If not correct I'll give better info later. My.luxottica.com is down for maintenance. That's where I can check if you have your RX. Pm me now with your RX copy, and I'll check tomorrow.

Would you be open to radarlock or radar EV if that isn't an option? Plus what lens shapes do you prefer. I forget all the names but Path is most popular, pitch is better if you want a bigger lens.

Back