• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M Frame Alpha :D

Nismoz32

Oakley Enthusiast
So within 2 weeks I've acquired 2 pairs of M Frames Alpha. I've loved these ever since they first came out, but due to financial things family comes first blah blah blah lol I was able to buy em for less than $200. I'm pretty proud of such purchase because for one it's the complete set on both, and secondly, they're perfect for my big head lol. Anyway just wanted to brag a little. Thank you for your time.

Screenshot_20210822-174128_eBay.jpg

20210809_163814.jpg

These are probably my favorite M Frames, with the 3.0 coming in second. The goggle that is part of this ecosystem is also fantastic. Its super low profile compared to the pervious SI goggles.

These are probably my favorite M Frames, with the 3.0 coming in second. The goggle that is part of this ecosystem is also fantastic. Its super low profile compared to the pervious SI goggles.
For sure, they are pretty sweet. The 3.0 didn't quite catch my attention 🤷‍♂️ they're nice and all, just think they're the 2.0, own 2 pair, without the ear socks. But man, I really love the design they did on the Alpha.

Latest Posts

Back