• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M Frame Alpha Rare Lenses

BigOlTexan

Oakley Expert
I’m looking at expanding my M Frame Alpha collection. Does anyone have a line on where I might find some of the rarer lenses? There supposedly exists Prizm Snow Black, Prizm Snow Rose and a TR45 Titanium Iridium. I wouldn’t mind a Prizm Snow Jade spare just to keep around. Any help would be awesome!

TR45 titanium came with my array. Never seen the prizm snow black. Prizm Snow Jade came with the matte white frame.

I have a friend who had ordered me some stuff from SI before, some of the stores carry it now and you may be able to order from them.

Well looks like I missed the Snow Roses before I could find a way to order. Still looking for ‘em if anyone has any leads.

Optics planet has them last I looked
Optics planet verified they are not Titanium iridium. I think they came only with the si halo goggles. Don't know if they sold on their own. Are you open to selling?

Optics planet verified they are not Titanium iridium. I think they came only with the si halo goggles. Don't know if they sold on their own. Are you open to selling?
I don't normally sell anything. It's best to post in the exchange forum if you want to buy or sell something