• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M Frame Gen 1 Advice Please

davO

Oakley Beginner
Hello
As you can tell from my posts I am a new member to the forum, so hello all.
As per title I am looking for advice, I have an original pair m frames, they are clear frames with both clear and blue iridium sweep lenses.
I am thinking of selling to fund a new pair of radars, so my question is what value if any should I expect, also would it be better to sell privately or flea bay.

Thanks

DavO

On eBay they are listing from $50-$175 depending on condition...
M Frame were notorious for cracking in the frame or hinge...

Do you have any detailed pictures?

Also I would suggest reading the forum rules...

On eBay they are listing from $50-$175 depending on condition...
M Frame were notorious for cracking in the frame or hinge...

Do you have any detailed pictures?

Also I would suggest reading the forum rules...

Thanks for the reply, had a read of the rules, just to be clear these are 100% genuine, bought myself 25 years ago, no cracks on frame, I was going to chuck them in the bin but thought I would see if they have a value, saw this site took a quick look and thought who better to ask.
Thanks again
Dave

Hello
As you can tell from my posts I am a new member to the forum, so hello all.
As per title I am looking for advice, I have an original pair m frames, they are clear frames with both clear and blue iridium sweep lenses.
I am thinking of selling to fund a new pair of radars, so my question is what value if any should I expect, also would it be better to sell privately or flea bay.

Thanks

DavO

This is one of my wish list pair, post pictures if you can.

yup pics please. love the gen 1 Mframe, but hate the cracks. one of my pairs just cracked. so upset, trying to figno boxure out howw to glue/epoxy/melt it back together

Unfortunately no box, will post pics later, haven't seen them for a few years until now, quite nice.
DavO

Back