• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale M Frame Gen 1 Lot

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

M Frame Gen 1 Crystal Clear - Fire Iridium Heater ($225)​

Frames - Frames themselves are practically perfect. I don't see any cracks of the main frame. I see a couple stress cracks on the arm hinge, they are on every pair I've seen. Hinges feel great, ear socks have some stains and tears.

Lenses - Lenses are in unbelievable condition. Lenses have a couple very small dust scratches, absolutely nothing affects vision.

Comes with original bag.

M Frame Gen 1 Crystal Blue - Black Iridium Sweep ($175)​

Frames - Frames themselves are in good condition. There are unfortunately a fair amount of stress cracks on the inside of the main part of the frame. Hinges feel great but also have stress cracks in the main hinge part. Rubbers look and feel great.

Lenses - Lenses are in MINT condition. These are unworn and are brand new NOS. Amazing piece.

Comes with original bag.

M Frame Gen 1 Crystal Black - Red Iridium Sweep ($195)

Frames - Frames themselves are in good condition. There is unfortunately a stress crack underneath the main part of the frame. Hinges feel great but also have stress cracks in the main hinge part and one bottom hinge connection is cracked off. Rubbers look and feel good. Hinges feel good, one feels a little loose. No defects will be seen during display, and nothing effects use.

Lenses - Lenses are in great condition. There are small dust scratches on the lenses, nothing affects vision at all and they look great.

Comes with original bag.

M Frame MUMBO NEON Frame Only ($185)​

Frames themselves are good condition. There is unfortunately one stress crack on the inside of the main part of the frame. One arm has a broken lower connection point that was super glued back on just for display. The other arm has a couple stress cracks in the main hinge part. The broken arm will need to be replaced or can be displayed as is.

M Frame Gen 1 Black Iridium Sweep Lens - MINT ($75)​

Lenses - Phenomenal condition. Lenses are perfect and I was unable to find anything wrong with them except for mounting marks which will be covered by the frame. Comes with nose piece.

M Frame Gen 1 Carbon Fiber - Black Iridium Sweep ($205)​

Frames - Frames themselves are practically perfect.There is some paint fade on the Oakley text on the side, but I don't see any of the cracks these are notorious for.

Lenses - Lenses are in good condition. Lenses have some small dust scratches and small dings. Some at the center of the lens that may affect vision, but pretty much all of these Gen 1's are display only.

Comes with original bag.

M Frame Gen 1 MUMBO Matte Black - Positive Red Iridium 67 ($190)​

Frames - Frames themselves are almost perfect except for one crack at the top on the outside of the frame that the previous owner was able to repair with super glue. Made the crack much harder to see, and there isn't glue all over the frame. Hinges feel and look fantastic.

Lenses - Lenses are in great condition. Lenses have some small dust scratches and small dings. Tiny spot at the center of the lens that may affect vision, but pretty much all of these Gen 1's are display only.

Comes with original case.

Prices include shipping to US all prices are OBO. If international, please contact for correct rate. More pics upon request. Thanks!

16068865215346287382117621194703.jpg

16068866513035171462356362973321.jpg

16068867423102346544056925929528.jpg

16068867985894746951610965350118.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Free? I’ll take them!

Username Hidden said:
Free? I’ll take them!
Prices are in parentheses after the title. I will make it more clear!

Username Hidden said:
Prices are in parentheses after the title. I will make it more clear!

Maybe use a $ sign? $190 for a broken/glued frame with a beat lens?

GLWS

Username Hidden said:
Maybe use a $ sign? 190 for a broken/glued frame with a beat lens?

GLWS
Prices are OBO

Them yellow arms have me licking my lips... mmmm boy,

How many of these frame are still available

Username Hidden said:
How many of these frame are still available
Unfortunately none

Status