• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M Frame Gen 2 - 'Joker'

So did anyone ever find out about these Gen 2 Crystal Green M Frames , or does anyone have a pair with the correct box ? Pics would be nice , including pics of the green Gen 1 pair if anyone has them.

So did anyone ever find out about these Gen 2 Crystal Green M Frames , or does anyone have a pair with the correct box ? Pics would be nice , including pics of the green Gen 1 pair if anyone has them.

I have a pair of the Gen II but no box. I dont believe this color was released in a Gen I frame. It looks a lot like the Algae green in my Fives

I have a pair of the Gen II but no box. I dont believe this color was released in a Gen I frame. It looks a lot like the Algae green in my Fives
Yeah that seems to be the trend , a few pairs around but never a box , a real oddity . And yes on the green Gen 1 s maybe for the Jap market.

Yeah that seems to be the trend , a few pairs around but never a box , a real oddity . And yes on the green Gen 1 s maybe for the Jap market.

There was a green Gen I but not this green that I am aware of. You never know when a box will pop up though. I never thought the blue Topcoats had a box.... until I found one.

Yeah I know what you mean there are some oddities out there not covered by the excellent data base and half the fun is hunting then down and then wondering if they are fake ! The green gen 1 s would love to see a real pic. Nice on the topcoat box.