• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found M Frame Gen2 Crystal Black mint frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I’ve opted to change what I’m looking for from simply because I’ve noticed now that there are hairline cracks on both side of both temples. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
45BC62DB-AA51-4F61-9743-33AC7E6EACF9.jpeg

So now, I’m on the hunt for a mint frame w/temples, icons without missing paint, and non-gummy slate earsocks. If you’ve a spare Gen2 Crystal Black M Frame sweep and at a reasonable price, please pm me. Don’t need any lenses, my style is sweep, just mentioning for the hell of it.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
This will probably be the proverbial needle in a haystack of replacement parts.
View attachment 628677

As you can see in the pic, there is a crack right at the nub hinge, I ask for a mint arm as both icon O’s are solid with no paint/inlay missing, and ear socks are also pristine.

I took the pic to show @M Frame Boss because I thought it was the nubs/pin that was the issue. Hence why I’m looking for a mint M Frame Gen2 Crystal Black right temple.

Hell, if it were a Gen1/Mumbo right hammerfang temple and it fit the Gen 2 Frame, I’d probably accept that too though it would have to fit perfectly, though ideally I want a Gen2 to keep it true to the frame.
Unsure on fitment, but Gen 1 stems are shorter than a Gen 2 stems... so fitment of them might be kinda off if the lengths are mismatched.

Username Hidden said:
Unsure on fitment, but Gen 1 stems are shorter than a Gen 2 stems... so fitment of them might be kinda off if the lengths are mismatched.
Thank you for the info @BoostBear

The second Gen M Frame arms have the (hammer fangs) which extend the arms behind the ear socks for a more secure fit.

Good luck in your hunt buddy!!

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump for the needle in the haystack

Back to the top of the lot you go, shameless bump