• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M-Frame/Monster Dog Discontinued

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
My O-store gave me a call yesterday to let me know that they were sending out a few things to the Vaults because of discontinutation of colors and styles. They usually give me a call so that I can pick anything up if i want something.

What was on their list though was all of their prebuilt M-Frames. Looks like the M-Frame is finally going the way of the dodo, but seeing as how parts have been getting slim and OCP options are disappearing, it makes sense.

Also on the list were Monster Dogs, so check your Vault soon fellas! Just thought I'd spread the news.

What was on their list though was all of their prebuilt M-Frames. Looks like the M-Frame is finally going the way of the dodo, but seeing as how parts have been getting slim and OCP options are disappearing, it makes sense.

No... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I gotta go get some rubber kits and a few lenses this weekend.

They didn't inform me of any parts being shipped out, just the prebuilt Jet Black/Black Iridium M-Frames. They told me parts are staying...at least for now.

It's really too bad. M Frames have been a staple for so many years, and Monster Dogs were some of the coolest, most comfortable frames you could buy.

Monster Dog NO!!!!!!!!!!
cryc.jpg

The M-Frame is done? Really?!?!

Man, that was more or less an icon in the sporting world for a long time. Talk about the end of an era. Although I haven't owned one for a number of years, all three I had served me well. Sorry to see them go.

I've never got much into the 'Dog, but I do feel sorry for all the 'Dog fans out there. My heart goes out to ya. *sniff*

DOGgoneit!!! Get it, Dog..gone..it!!! LOL, I need to get back to work...:blink:

Better get my Dog on soon...

Latest Posts

Back