• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M Frame Obsession

neill

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
USA
I picked up this double wide from @Dallas O Hog and finally got it set up. I was so ready to have it filled up, I just crammed as many pairs in as possible in about 10 minutes. This is all that would fit. I would like to thank all of the forum members here for making me feel like I am not the only one obsessed with the beauty that is Oakley. Collecting is truly enjoyable for me.

More organizing to come at a later date. Here you go.

IMG_0032.JPG
IMG_0033.JPG
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0036.JPG

I picked up this double wide from @Dallas O Hog and finally got it set up. I was so ready to have it filled up, I just crammed as many pairs in as possible in about 10 minutes. This is all that would fit. I would like to thank all of the forum members here for making me feel like I am not the only one obsessed with the beauty that is Oakley. Collecting is truly enjoyable for me.

More organizing to come at a later date. Here you go.

View attachment 363445 View attachment 363446 View attachment 363447 View attachment 363448 View attachment 363449
Sweeeeeeeet! Congrats!!

Dude, Neill, I knew you were serious about the M-frames but, good gracious this is an excellent collection. I'm jealous.

You sir are not kidding around when it comes to M frames. Good job!

May I ask a question. Can you tell me about differences in frames. I keep seeing strike and heater and pro, along with my ballistic. Tia

Sent from your mom

Back