• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M Frame Obsession

I picked up this double wide from @Dallas O Hog and finally got it set up. I was so ready to have it filled up, I just crammed as many pairs in as possible in about 10 minutes. This is all that would fit. I would like to thank all of the forum members here for making me feel like I am not the only one obsessed with the beauty that is Oakley. Collecting is truly enjoyable for me.

More organizing to come at a later date. Here you go.

View attachment 363445 View attachment 363446 View attachment 363447 View attachment 363448 View attachment 363449
Fantastic collection!:cool-20:

I picked up this double wide from @Dallas O Hog and finally got it set up. I was so ready to have it filled up, I just crammed as many pairs in as possible in about 10 minutes. This is all that would fit. I would like to thank all of the forum members here for making me feel like I am not the only one obsessed with the beauty that is Oakley. Collecting is truly enjoyable for me.

More organizing to come at a later date. Here you go.

View attachment 363445 View attachment 363446 View attachment 363447 View attachment 363448 View attachment 363449
Wow!!! This is awesome! Congrats on the case and getting some of the hoard in it!

Latest Posts

Back