• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M frame vs cycling glasses

gwertheim

Oakley Beginner
Hey all,

Is there a difference between the m frame lenses and the radar cycling lenses?

I want to get a set of ballistic m frame 3.0 for cycling because I need the prescription insert and I haven't found any other good options.

Hey all,

I want to get a set of ballistic m frame 3.0 for cycling because I need the prescription insert and I haven't found any other good options.

Yes M Frame and Radar lenses are very different and are not interchangeable.

Yes M Frame and Radar lenses are very different and are not interchangeable.

I didn't explain properly, besides the shape, is there a difference between the m frame grey lenese and the radar grey lenses.

The Ballistic m frames are built for shooting in mind. If I were to take the two grey lenses would there be any difference that is not related to shape?

I didn't explain properly, besides the shape, is there a difference between the m frame grey lenese and the radar grey lenses.

The Ballistic m frames are built for shooting in mind. If I were to take the two grey lenses would there be any difference that is not related to shape?

For regular non ballistic lenses? Nope. They should be about the same except perhaps for the curvature of the lens (maybe). As far as light teansmission both grays should be the same.

For regular non ballistic lenses? Nope. They should be about the same except perhaps for the curvature of the lens (maybe). As far as light teansmission both grays should be the same.

Awesome thx, now the fun part, finding the lenses in Canada. Oh well

It's so good to live alone. Because of COVID-19 ı had to move back to my parents. My boss reduced my salary and my friend moved to a cheaper flat with his gf. So there was no way but go back to my parents. My sister 15 years old, and i can't stand her behavior. She keeps doing everything opposite to what you say. And once she run away from home with my bike. She was found in two days. But what amazed me that bike lights really have long battery. She went very far and was staying at night alone. But she and my bike were safe in the end.

Hey all,

If getting insert, the lens is of no consequence. Lens is cut out, then you specify the Rx lens coating. I’ve done multiple Radar frames w Rx for my sons basketball and football seasons

Back