• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M Frame with Standard Grey is the Best

robertwills

Oakley Beginner
I tried many different frames and lens colors and I have come to the conclusion that the M Frame with standard grey lens is the best by far of any other frame and lens color. The M Frame is an engineering marvel. The fit is fantastic. The way it sits upon the nose and hugs the temples is like magic. There is nothing like it that I know of. The only drawback is the fact that the lens is open on the bottom. This can let in debris, particularly when in motion, like running or bicycling.

The standard Grey lens is perfect for most conditions. It is perfectly balanced and realistic when looking through it, unlike other lens colors. I find the new Prizm technology is no match for the standard Grey.

So I say if you want the best, the best ever in sunglasses, the M Frame with standard Grey provides the best overall protection and comfort. They should be given out to every citizen in the world at no cost. This would save billions of dollars in health costs per year. It would also create a mindset of good health (and good taste) for the world.

I tried many different frames and lens c

So I say if you want the best, the best ever in sunglasses, the M Frame with standard Grey provides the best overall protection and comfort. They should be given out to every citizen in the world at no cost. This would save billions of dollars in health costs per year. It would also create a mindset of good health (and good taste) for the world.
Fuc* sunglasses....... Think the world would be better if condoms were handed out to every citizen in the world...... or at least to the overpopulated parts ......... :cool: Animals would definitely rejoice

Last edited:
Back