• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale M Frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have acquired a pair that I know nothing about. It appears to be an M Frame of sorts. The stems are straight and do not fold. I was told the color is Joker Green. The frame has a crack (see pics) over top of the orbital. No idea about repairs on that. O has faded on the stems. Otherwise frame looks good. Lenses have a few scratches on both sides 7/10. Looks to be a gold iridium. Also included is the stock case.

I apologize for not knowing what to ask (I'm familiar with rules) but this old pair/style is beyond me. If anyone is interested feel free to message me.

uploadfromtaptalk1404513679095.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404513685445.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404513691272.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404513697910.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404513705939.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404513711683.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404513619785.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404513626653.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Damn I would love this pair if it was in good condition :(. Good luck man. Great member to deal with guys!! Yeah its a Joker Green Pro Mframe with Gold-Iridium. Strike lenses but they look like older gen strike. I could be wrong though.

They're still wearable. Just need some tlc. Surely there's someone who can doctor these bad boys up. I'm not asking retail or even close. Someone just make me an offer.

The crack pretty much kills the frame but the lens looks ok.

Are they worth anything? $30? The case appears to be in good condition.

I think they might fetch 50-60 on ebay even with the broken frame. The lens and the case are worth a little. How nice is the lens?

I have these listed on the FB group as well and Chop came by and said as long as they're not snapped, he can fix them. If anyone buys them, if you'd like I can ship directly to him. $40.
Anyone?

Oh, I suppose I might

Did these sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.