• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale M Frames ALL Blue Iridium Sweep, Hybrid and Hybrid S Excellent Conditions

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have accumulated all that I need as far as blue iridium M Frames go. I am keeping the two pairs that I need and selling these. It was really hard to put these up for sale, but I really don't need them and I am not a collector. I could use the money to put into my business. I will be as detailed as possible and reflect any imperfections. I am OCD about details myself, so I will be as honest as my microscopic eyes will allow. None of the ear socks are worn or sticky in any way; new condition.

First up is a pair of Sweeps in blue iridium. They are in almost new condition. I wore them a handful of times and they sit put away for the most part. I can not find any scratches on them and the frame is like new, matte black. I am also including an amber vented lens, which is scratched and d-laminated a bit, but still usable for a working or shooting lens. Case and Oakley bag will be included as well.

$200 SHIPPED

BS0SLpm.jpg

zTBUTtp.jpg

3EcocLY.jpg

63XJM5S.jpg

Next is a pair of Hybrid S in blue iridium and matte black frame. They are also in practically new condition. The frame is perfect and the lens looks to be flawless. The amber lens does have some light scratches, but would make a great shooting or working lens. I will include and extra hi-permisson amber lens along with protective case and one Oakley bag as well.

$200 SHIPPED

NsFURp2.jpg

x901MgZ.jpg

MlZhpgB.jpg

q8zvk1q.jpg

Third, a pair of Gen 2 frames (matte black) with old school Hybrid lens. This pair is really hard to part with as it took my years to finally find one of these lenses. The old school Hybrid has always drawn to me...I love this shape the best out of every M Frame lens out there.

The frame was bought new from a guy off of here. The left side ear stem is a little loose, but not severe. The frame came this way when I bought it. The lens is perfect except for one tiny little nick on the left lens, almost in the middle. It is literally the size of a pen head and does not affect vision and the camera will not pick it up; very hard to see. No other imperfections.

SOLD

BaTbzO6.jpg

d9Lgvf1.jpg

FYcca58.jpg

Bj7QAC0.jpg

Lastly, a pair of Gen 2 clear M Frames with another blue iridium Hybrid lens. The frame does have a few flaws, but is still wearable and would even make a good display pair. On the left side of the frame, on the inside by the eye brow, there is a small hairline crack (pictured). The right side ear stem has a crack on the underside at the hinge, but still functions perfectly fine. Both ear stems are tight.

The lens is almost perfect. There is a very, very, very small imperfection on the lower left side of the lens. It looks like a scratch, but it is not a scratch. It is very faint to see unless you get the light just right in the reflection of the lens. It does not affect vision at all. No other scratches.

SOLD

cid6AXQ.jpg

dC4pC1Q.jpg

CfaUhSr.jpg

twToPxK.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Clear Hybrids are sold.

ETA: Clear Hybrids are NOT SOLD.

Last edited:
Way to go on selling the clear blue pair, my only other "white whale" that I'm actively seeking. Some day.... Some day....

What's left?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Clear pair is back available. I had a guy back out and forgot to update this thread.

All prices are OBO.

Username Hidden said:
Clear pair is back available. I had a guy back out and forgot to update this thread.

All prices are OBO.
@kodiak71

Back up front.

Back to the front. Both Old School Hybrid pairs are gone.