• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M frames

Ironranger88

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Purchased a couple of beater pairs from another member the other day. Hoping to wear one of em, but it didn't work out so good.
These old frames are FRAGILE' (must be French)
Here's what's left of them...
Both carbon, the gen one left ear stem is snapped in half and frame has a large crack in the middle... I'm afraid to attack the lens properly
The gen 2 frame snapped in two. Missing the other half.
Will probably
I've never seen mold grow on rubber and plastic before.. yes I know it's a blade nose, that's just what it came with. Any ideas on how to get rid of the mold?

If anybody has any parts to make a good m frame that I can have (or knows anyone) let me know.. still trying to get a set together. Lol
20200527_214000.jpg

20200527_214017.jpg

20200527_214057.jpg

20200527_214135.jpg

Last edited:
I have used it on a pair of persols to clean the white off after use and cleaning and color filling numerous Glock mags if it is acetone free it should be good or I just fixed my m frame with polish sandpaper it didn't rub off the carbon

I have used it on a pair of persols to clean the white off after use and cleaning and color filling numerous Glock mags if it is acetone free it should be good or I just fixed my m frame with polish sandpaper it didn't rub off the carbon
How about fixing a cracked frame?