• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M frames

@Markmmarkm is the guy..
I think he said they were made out of the newer "o matter" so they're supposed to be more durable and quality... also the gen 2 hinge, so a bit better.
He really seems to like them, but they only came with the one frame. Assuming they're all interchangeable with the other lenses of course
Thanks for the info. Sorry to hijack the thread lol. I just can't believe I missed this whole thing of them being remade. They are the reason I ever fell in love with oakleys.

Thanks for the info. Sorry to hijack the thread lol. I just can't believe I missed this whole thing of them being remade. They are the reason I ever fell in love with oakleys.
No, I love learning about this stuff. I've been looking for a pair for a couple of months, but according to the "O review" YouTube's. They only made a limited amount (maybe a couple hundred each) that were sold out extremely fast. Most of them were sold to collectors and Aholes reselling on ebay for Idiotic Amounts.. (just like normal ebay trash) so if course, there is some once in a while, but no resonable deals right now.
If you get two, let me know!

No, I love learning about this stuff. I've been looking for a pair for a couple of months, but according to the "O review" YouTube's. They only made a limited amount (maybe a couple hundred each) that were sold out extremely fast. Most of them were sold to collectors and Aholes reselling on ebay for Idiotic Amounts.. (just like normal ebay trash) so if course, there is some once in a while, but no resonable deals right now.
If you get two, let me know!
If I get two I think I'll have to divorce lol

Oakley was a part of both collections.

Palace Skateboards 2018 ( only online I believe)
Trans purple / Positive Red
Grey Smoke / Chrome

TNP Capsule 2018 (inselect stores and online )
matte black Prizmblack
Matte clear Prizm Ruby

They’re a little hard to find because only 250 of each were made.

I think a palace one is on eBay for $600 still

The si2.0 should fit but it’ll have a little hole right in the middle, and I believe it’ll be hard to fit in the frame.
I have 2 beater lenses if you want . A strike and sweep grey