• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thanks for the info man. Got to try on a pair of m2 today and did like them. The lenses did touch my cheeks a bit toward the center but other than that I thought the lens provided very good wrap and peripheral coverage.

These popped up on Oakley SI a while ago. I might have to snag a pair after checking this out. The BIP lenses come with some ugly silver wings though.

Great review! I was at my local O Store and saw the new M2. I didn't try them on but they looked cool. To be honest I was just bummed another style of Oakley sunglasses I like happens to be discontinued. The next time I go in I will try them on and if I like them pick them up.

Any chance of getting a shot of the M2 with a sweep lens? I lost my M Frames and cant choose between the M or the M2

Hello

I just bought a pair of the M2 frame.

Does anybody know if there's any possibilities to swap the sleeves? I guess you are supposed to be able to do this, since you can do it on the M-frame. can´t find any accessory kit on the oakley website though...

I live in sweden so maybe that´s an issue...

Thanks!

Back