• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M2 Frame Asia Fit.. Is the frame the same??

neill

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
USA
Oakley M2 Frame:

Is the Asia fit just a modified lens with the exact same frame? Or did they modify the frame as well? I am asking because I like the design of the Asia fit lens (looks more like a M Frame Sweep). I have not been able to find any info online or on Oakleys site. Thanks for the help.

Everything is different, infortunately. Bi wanted the Asian ft ones too because the lens looks that much better.

A regular nose piece will not fit the Asian lens and the frame is a bit wider according to Oakley.

I sure wish Luxotic would take note and bring back the OG M frames.

Basically Asia fit means the wraparound curvature of the frame is less, and that the nose pads extend further since Asian facial features are more flat in general.

A regular nose piece will not fit the Asian lens and the frame is a bit wider according to Oakley.

Really? I ordered nosepieces from Oakley CS looking for an AF version and it was just a set of two of the same piece. I checked back with them and they confirmed that's what's coming out of their distribution center.

I'd love to be wrong, though, as that'd give me a reason to revisit the pair. I mean as long as the AF lens fits the regular frame, I can dig it.

Back