• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M2 Lens Modified to Fit the M Frame

So what is your favorite profile? For me it's the Heater.
For "I don't care" wear, it's Heater 100%. Best coverage and comfort for me. I fully admit it looks a bit garish. Functional pairs for the ride home are generally something + an M Frame with heater lens.

Otherwise it's Strike. A bit more stylish, sacrifices coverage a bit. For high-transmission tints I might almost prefer Strike, as I'm less concerned with light leakage. But I have more yellow and persimmon type lenses in Heater. My work pair is Agro (strike) for safety glasses.

And I have a few Hybrid, Sweep, Slash lenses in there. I need to probably move the former two.

Thank you @schnitzeraffe for posting this I've been wondering if it would be possible to get a new lens for my first Gen Ms without paying 200 for them like I've seen on the eBay. @Rustpot I just noticed your history thread on the M frame which had great information. Thank you both for taking time to post these threads.:hi:

Back