• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale M2 (Redline/Pos.Red)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I just can't get into these, and hope they end up in the hands of someone who can enjoy them.
Comes with:
  • Original frame and +Red lens: Frames are in very good condition. Lenses have faint scratchs that can't be seen in use, as well as from the insertion points (pictured, and aren't in view when installed), and for some reason I can never wipe these perfectly clean on the outside. But like said, lenses appear fine in use. Guess they'd be a 7/10 if I had to rate.
  • Hot Pink earsocks: Only had 1-2 uses with these on short rides.
  • Hybrid Grey Polar lens: Scratches, but usable and they do fit. Bought these just earlier just to see if the versatility would revamp my interest. Really just a throw-in because I have zero use for the lenses.
  • Original White earsocks + extra nosepiece: Basically, I didn't like the idea of these getting dirty.
$70 Shipped CONUS, F&F. To answer any doubts to why I may seemingly be selling a bit low, it would be because I am the second owner, and because of the imperfect condition of the lenses. I tried to capture them with my phone.

Will have it packed in an old MPH Jawbone box as the previous owner didn't even supply me with a MF bag. That being said, I have leftover MF bags for the pair and second lenses so they don't rattle around during shipment.

m2 set.jpg

M2 with +Red.jpg

M2 with grey polar.jpg

m2 +Red insertion.jpg

m2 grey polar lens scratch.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
These still available? If so please pm me

Some people reacted to this post.