• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley M2 Frame

Just letting everyone know I am an Oakley retailer and my rep stopped by last week so I could sample these. They are only coming out with 1 lens shape unlike the multiple shapes with the original M Frames and Radars, however they incorporated enough R&D into this lens shape that they say they only need one. Because of the cut-outs it will fit nearly any face structure. I have to say I personally liked them quite a bit. The lens shape is a personal favorite because it's something different, and it is next-gen looking when it is on. The colors are pretty standard. I personally feel they missed the mark with the new "Fog" colors coming out (flat gray), and I would have preferred to see the fire iridium lens paired with a black frame since that is what my customers always seem to be asking for.

All in all, they are a good replacement to the M1. I think the masses will agree.

The new quarter jackets coming out will also be a big hit with women and kids (think of a 70% smaller version of the Flak Jackets) and the VALVE also looked good on. Valve is a decent mix between a Fuel Cell and a squared off straight jacket.

Does the M2 have inter changeable earsocks? From my experience ear socks can get very oily and sticky over long periods of time so I think that not being able to change them might be an issue.

Does the M2 have inter changeable earsocks? From my experience ear socks can get very oily and sticky over long periods of time so I think that not being able to change them might be an issue.
Im sure they will, in good time my friend. They are still very new and it usually takes alittle while before they come out with lens/ear sock replacements

I like it, I've never swung a radar or m frame before but do like the shape of this lens. And jade is not only a wonderful daily lens but it is one of the coolest looking lenses imo.

Looking to pick one up today at my local shade shop. They said they would have their new stuff in today. Anxious to try it on and see the lens shape in person.

Back