• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley M2 Frame

Got my M2 on Wednesday. I love it. You can't beat the shape of the new lens. Very light weight, should be perfect for running/cycling.

I got the Polished Navy with the Grey Polarized lens. I think that color looks much better in person, then it does on the Oakley website. I can post some pictures when I get home from work.

I got the Polished Navy with the Grey Polarized lens. I think that color looks much better in person, then it does on the Oakley website.

I couldn't agree more! That color combo actually looks awesome in person and is one of my faves. The only new color choice from Oakley I am a little weary on is there Fog which is simply a matte gray. I personally wasn't a big fan of that one, but who knows ... someone else out there may love it!

Just finished my first run in the M2 and they are great! Very light, stayed in place the whole time. Couldn't ask for anything more from them. Very happy with them.
gytygade.jpg
zuje8e5a.jpg

Is that a metallic blue texture? It looked just solid in the product pics.

Crap, none of this helps me not want a pair. :p
It is just solid blue, but I'm telling you the pictures don't do these things justice. They are pretty sweet.

Back