• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley M2 Frame

I tried some on at SGH yesterday.. I wasn't too fussed with the lens shape which is a shame cos I'd love a Jade Polarized.. but I don't like the frame colorway that comes with it.

Is there anywhere to buy just the new M2 lenses? Looks like Oakley.com only has the previous M lenses. I need a clear set and I really like the new cuts of the M2s.
Its only released recently, so shd be another month or so before we see Oakley selling additional lenses with diff color, maybe even different cuts...

Just in case anyone was still wondering, yes, the wings on the M2 are removable. I took off the left side with no problem, but had to work at the right side for about 15 minutes to get the dang thing to disengage. I got them off by removing the earsocks, and then prying upon both sides of the wing closest to the frame. I have to use a tiny screwdriver on the front side, since its pretty hard to grab unless you have childlike hands.

Just in case anyone was still wondering, yes, the wings on the M2 are removable. I took off the left side with no problem, but had to work at the right side for about 15 minutes to get the dang thing to disengage. I got them off by removing the earsocks, and then prying upon both sides of the wing closest to the frame. I have to use a tiny screwdriver on the front side, since its pretty hard to grab unless you have childlike hands.
If you remove them then is there just a hole on the frame?

If you remove them then is there just a hole on the frame?
Yes, there is just a hole. I removed them as well when we first got them in. So this potentially means that down the road they will make replacements and it has to come with some type of tool to do it with cause it was a little tricky at times to get them out.

Yes, there is just a hole. I removed them as well when we first got them in. So this potentially means that down the road they will make replacements and it has to come with some type of tool to do it with cause it was a little tricky at times to get them out.
Thank you. Seems like it may be an additional custom feature to have different colors?

Back