• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Macallan And Oakley Flask

Yup, if it requires a credit check I won't bother. If it requires taking a loan. Nope again. and I it can possibly bankrupt me then BIG nono. So yup there's a price/size limit.

No offence, I don't want to be skeptical but it just so easy to be skeptical. I mean I would love to buy a $900 flask. It looks incredible. Hell Frank if you ever get bored of it I will be happy to take one of the 3 off your hands.

No offence, I don't want to be skeptical but it just so easy to be skeptical. I mean I would love to buy a $900 flask. It looks incredible. Hell Frank if you ever get bored of it I will be happy to take one of the 3 off your hands.

If you want one why not just buy one while they are still available?

If you want one why not just buy one while they are still available?

Because I don't know if you saw but the are $1000 each roughly and I would like to pay my mortgage this month. I could never justify paying that much for a flask. As I'm sure many others can't as well.

Because I don't know if you saw but the are $1000 each roughly and I would like to pay my mortgage this month. I could never justify paying that much for a flask. As I'm sure many others can't as well.

There's a reason some people drive Hondas and some people drive Bentleys. As much as I'd love to drive a new Aston Martin Zagato I drive a car worth more than 25x less.

This is in no way meant to be offensive or belittling, but it's just the way things are.

There's a reason some people drive Hondas and some people drive Bentleys. As much as I'd love to drive a new Aston Martin Zagato I drive a car worth more than 25x less.

This is in no way meant to be offensive or belittling, but it's just the way things are.

I couldn`t agree more. I was not trying to offend someone.

Definitely not offended. If anything I am pretty sure ill never get bored of it as 2 of them will probably be locked away for a very long time.
What attracted me to it was "only 100 made" and the fact that its badass :smile:

Back