• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

“Made in USA” Badge

FroggerJohn

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
What do you recommend using to reattach the Made in USA badge on a pair of Frogs? Is there an adhesive that can be used? The pair pictured is my daily wear, the 35th Anniversary, matte black

0ED53FE5-436A-4697-92E6-BEEBFAEC2DD7.jpeg

FE7D06DA-8F1F-4C91-BFF5-4D03F52861FA.jpeg

Honestly I take mine out. I had a few customs arrive to me with that tag that says custom falls right off.

The adhesive side should have a little silver RFID tag. Then the red plastic or black if custom . But once taken off it just looks like a black spot on the frame .

The other option would be some super glue I think

Honestly I take mine out. I had a few customs arrive to me with that tag that says custom falls right off.

The adhesive side should have a little silver RFID tag. Then the red plastic or black if custom . But once taken off it just looks like a black spot on the frame .

The other option would be some super glue I think

My frames don't have any RFID tags on them, just the plastic bit. In case they pop out, dab of superglue does it.
Appreciate the help! I figured super glue was the logical choice, but wanted to double check.

I didn't realize this badge had popped off until I took a shower and found it stuck in my hair lol

I missed the tag here.

Just a bit of gorilla glue will keep it from happening again.. and if u ever need it to come off again a bit of acetone will remove the glue. Don't submerge it though. The acetone melts those little made it usa badges..

Latest Posts

Back