• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Made Something To Hold Bags.

i would be in for one (unless they are cheap then i would be in for three) i can get you some measurements for my small (ikea) case. is there a way to stack them, out of one piece?

Still working on a price and shipping. If i make thme 4 bags per shipping is alot cheaper cause 8 makes it over sized. Also woul need measurement of casses and will probablr price per bag holder.
I can make then stack but bottom ones would slip on from bottom and top from the top so bags might look funny upside down. Then again its getting bigger so shipping goes higher and also that would make the holder just under 16" tall if you got room.
I can make anything within a 4foot by 8foot sheet. Or special order 5 x 10 cause the tables that big.

I am with the others on a detolf case. I have a ton of bags sitting in the bottom.

So for now I am thinking 6 bucks per bag holder so if you get one that holds 8 it would be 48 bucks + shipping.
I should have shipping charges tomorrow.
If anyone would like any I need to know the inside width of your case and the one the is pictured is as close as you can put the bags and fits great in a spine case.
Is you have say a single wide i need a measurement of the inside side to side to see how many would fit and what spacing you would want that is reasonable.
The one that I have pictured has 3/16ths spacing which is just enough to slip the bag string over the tab nex to another bag.
If you would be interest I take paypal and need a PM on the width you want and I can pm how many fit.
Stacked i can only make them where the bottom bags slip on from the bottom and top bags slip on from the top so some bags might look funny upside down, but if you got enough bags with just a design its fine.

Right now a single row is 8inches tall.
This is made out of lexan so can be cut easily if you need to.
The longer the piece the more the shipping is gonna be and I will be using USPS unless you prefer something else.

PM me if you need any more details.
Thanks
Ron