• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Madman $139 and $169

Ok, so I got my Madmans that I ordered in the mail and I figured I would give you guys a few things to note. 1. They appear to be real and genuine. 2 they came with the box, bag, and case described. 3. These appear to have been opened before/returned/refurbished. They don't have the Oakley description sticker sealing the box shut, there was no plastic around the case, and only one ear stem had plastic on it when the other 3 pairs I own had one on each. 4. The deciding factor to return these is that the hinge is so loose that I look down and they almost fall off my face. I would say the hinge is half the strength of my other 3madmans that I own. Hence these will be going back. Sorry Cilirambo.com. I gave it a try.
That's interesting. I ordered my Tungsten from Chilirambo_eu a few weeks ago and they were spot on, sealed brand new and 100% legit.

I wonder why the difference?
Any thoughts to add to how this happened @Chilirambo Sunglasses ?

That's interesting. I ordered my Tungsten from Chilirambo_eu a few weeks ago and they were spot on, sealed brand new and 100% legit.

I wonder why the difference?
Any thoughts to add to how this happened @Chilirambo Sunglasses ?
Yeah, I was disappointed as this was my first time ordering from them, but it could have just been the one I received. I just bought them because the deal was right, but I can't settle for a pair that falls off my face when I look down.

Hell no.
I'd get in touch with the seller and see if they can make it right for you.
They are after all legit, and a Forum Sponsor no less, so should be open to replacing it for you.
I contacted them about it, but they have not returned my call yet. I will keep you all updated.

Ok, so I got my Madmans that I ordered in the mail and I figured I would give you guys a few things to note. 1. They appear to be real and genuine. 2 they came with the box, bag, and case described. 3. These appear to have been opened before/returned/refurbished. They don't have the Oakley description sticker sealing the box shut, there was no plastic around the case, and only one ear stem had plastic on it when the other 3 pairs I own had one on each. 4. The deciding factor to return these is that the hinge is so loose that I look down and they almost fall off my face. I would say the hinge is half the strength of my other 3madmans that I own. Hence these will be going back. Sorry Cilirambo.com. I gave it a try.

Just so you know
I have gotten many pairs from Oakley On closeout just like you described. Right from Okaley direct
No Plastic bag around the Case, One or no ear stem plastic
Hell one pair of radarlocks only came with one lens, They swapped them out for a complete set

So I think that is pretty common fro Clearance items. So I would see Chilli getting some like that as well
Did they take care of you?

Just so you know
I have gotten many pairs from Oakley On closeout just like you described. Right from Okaley direct
No Plastic bag around the Case, One or no ear stem plastic
Hell one pair of radarlocks only came with one lens, They swapped them out for a complete set

So I think that is pretty common fro Clearance items. So I would see Chilli getting some like that as well
Did they take care of you?

In the end they finally did get back to me and offer me an exchange or refund. I accepted the refund and I was glad I did because I was able to take advantage of the extra 25% off Oakley.com has and right now and get the pewter with black iridium lenses straight from Oakley for only $16 more than I paid them for the Prizm.

great outcome but please do not hesitate to deal with chilirambo if another deal comes along.

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

I've just recvd the Plasma/Fire Mm from Chilirambo_eu and they were brand new and sealed. Still no issues for me from this seller.

Back