• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Madman and Badman

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi all,

We are looking for a few frames each, Madman and Badman. Any frame finish and lenses color.

What important before we deal are:

1. LNIB or BNIB - frame and mf bag or full set.

2. LNIB 110$ a piece max or BNIB prices depends on the frame finish let's negotiate. *This is our limit and it is based from a few purchase on here. Price should be included shipping to Japan.

** Let's be clear from the beginning and we are not buying these at over-priced and we take pragmatic approach to decide a price based on at least three previous purchases!

*** Note:----------------------------

I think this buying is mostly fit for US based sellers where they can use the USPS First Class (for around 13.75$) to Japan. But other countries are welcome if you can manage shipping.

-----------------------------------

Thank you for not making comment if you don't have any for sale, move along. And for sellers, PM me.

Thanks all for watching.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I would say if you guys ship from Canada, that is impossible due to the high shipping rate.

I think this buying is mostly fit for US based sellers where they can use the USPS First Class (for around 13.75$) to Japan.

Blimey! $110! Not a chance from the UK. Most bought second hand at £200+. I don't see either going that low for many a moon.

$130 would be more reasonable to shoot for, especially with requiring box. They can be had for that, but not easy.

I would ask the sellers on those listing if they are still available ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back