• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Madman/Badman Vault Case

Lackhammer

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone! I purchased a pair of Madman’s from a sunglass hut (it was the last pair I could find, which was frustrating since I work at an Oakley retailer) but it did not come with a box OR the capsule case!! I am desperately trying to find one but the only one that comes up when I search online is on eBay for $60!! Does anyone have one of those cases they’d be willing to part with? None of the other cases fit the earstems of the madman’s

Hey everyone! I purchased a pair of Madman’s from a sunglass hut (it was the last pair I could find, which was frustrating since I work at an Oakley retailer) but it did not come with a box OR the capsule case!! I am desperately trying to find one but the only one that comes up when I search online is on eBay for $60!! Does anyone have one of those cases they’d be willing to part with? None of the other cases fit the earstems of the madman’s
Welcome to the forums. Good luck with the search i'll let you know if I run across one around here.

OAKLEY Badman Madman vault case for Sunglasses OEM factory | eBay

Latest Posts

Back