• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Madman broken hinge

MarkinFlorida

Oakley Beginner
I am an owner of multiple Oakley Madman's. My favorite (in my avatar pic) hinge broke. They have never been fabulous. Forgive if this has already been asked... but does anyone know where I might go to see if Oakley might replace / repair / warranty?
Thank you!

20161003_082231_1477320646192_resized.jpg

I am an owner of multiple Oakley Madman's. My favorite (in my avatar pic) hinge broke. They have never been fabulous. Forgive if this has already been asked... but does anyone know where I might go to see if Oakley might replace / repair / warranty?
Thank you!

View attachment 289251
Where and when did you purchase them?

And do you have your receipt?

Man, I have 4 of these things without problems so far, but it seems like they're stacking up to be repaired like British cars with electrical problems lately!!

Sorry man, hopefully you have your receipt like Frank noted. If not, since this is a big issue with them, they will hopefully replace them without it!

Sorry to hear about your hinge. Best chance for replacement would be to contact Oakley if you have your receipt. Not sure any other solution is available at this time.

I purchased 6 or so pairs this past month. One of them has a very loose spring mechanism out of the box. Tonight, I processed a claim via Luxotica's warranty website. Other than your contact info, six pictures of different angles are required to be uploaded and the receipt.

Turnaround time for reply is 5 days. I'll share with you guys how the warranty process comes along accordingly.

Back