• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Madman Dark Carbon, Ruby Iridium Polarized SOLD

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For Sale NEW Oakley Madman
Frame: Dark Carbon
Lens: Ruby Iridium Polarized

Comes complete. Never Worn.

FYI: Outer box is a little rough on the edges.
Price: $280 Shipped within the US.
Payment: PayPal F&F or add 4%

I will only ship to a USA address.
No Trades!!

Madman.JPG Madman1.JPG Madman2.JPG Madman3.JPG Madman4.JPG Madman5.JPG Madman6.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I will do $280 shipped thru the weekend. Otherwise I will put it up on ebay next week.

Nice pair you got there. Just a hunch but your timing is a little bad good sir. Friends and family and bounce back rewards are in full effect so your pricing is not very competitive. You might as well list them on eBay and try your luck there or save them until the end of the year.

Username Hidden said:
Nice pair you got there. Just a hunch but your timing is a little bad good sir. Friends and family and bounce back rewards are in full effect so your pricing is not very competitive. You might as well list them on eBay and try your luck there or save them until the end of the year.
Thank you! I know F&F is going on right now. Price in the store would be $280 + Tax. Some members do not live close to any O-Stores and this price includes shipping. That would make them around $270. They are brand new never worn, only displayed. Plus you can't combine the F&F discount with the bounce back rewards. I did say if they don't sell this weekend I would move them to ebay. I will wait till the first of the week and put them on then.
Thank you for your comment.

I would have taken them off your hands but I already have a pair and was looking for the fire pair. You could have saved me a trip to a vault. Good luck though!

Hmmmmm......

Username Hidden said:
Better jump on it!!!

Im trying to fight the urge!!

Username Hidden said:
Im trying to fight the urge!!
But why???
Ha ha

Username Hidden said:
But why???
Ha ha

I got one before... Sold it and kinda miss it... Now i want one but.... Must... Stop.... The... Temptation....

Status
Not open for further replies.