• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MadMan email from ShadeStation

Why would you use a mad man lens for a Juliet? They are coming out with the full range of Prizm lenses on Feb 1st for Flack Jacket.

I've held these in my hand and worn them... This is just one example. Also, these pictures come from the Sunglass Shack Thread. He is a way cool guy, and I have my Mad Man and Bad Man ordered through him to arrive on Feb 1. I am in no way affiliated with his buisness, but I will purchases any production oakleys and lenses through him from now on. It helps the wallet.... if you catch my drift. PM @Sunglass Shack shack for availability and pricing.

2014-10-06-13-31-35-jpg.108315.jpg
2014-10-06-13-31-16-jpg.108316.jpg

Last edited:
Why would you use a mad man lens for a Juliet? They are coming out with the full range of Prizm lenses on Feb 1st for Flak Jacket.
Yeah, in a PM exchange with djhyper, I said I'd use a Jacket lens if they became available sooner. If that's as soon as the 1st of Feb, all the better!

I know, but at least I would be happy to get some infos, pics, anything from the company itself. What kind of marketing is it?

Latest Posts

Back