• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Madman raw Sunglasses

jmaxime89

Oakley Expert
Montréal, Qc
Look what I got as a valentine's day gift !

A big thanks to the Laval O-store, I know there aren't many quebecker here but it worth mentioning. The people at laval succeeded were montréal miserably failed. I'm a customer for life now.
/rent

IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0103.jpg

Last edited:
Compte moé l'histoire si t'as l'temps!
Oh long story short I called before leaving asking if it was still for sale (as my girlfriend is too shy to call) they said yep, still for sale. So I left right away, arrived at the shop +/- 1h later. First thing I noticed is the madman raw near the cash, told the clerk that we'll leave with this one. He tells me nope, we sold it two days ago. Needless to say I was pissed. So the clerk called laval O-store and they said they would keep it for me... And they did (!!)

Oh long story short I called before leaving asking if it was still for sale (as my girlfriend is too shy to call) they said yep, still for sale. So I left right away, arrived at the shop +/- 1h later. First thing I noticed is the madman raw near the cash, told the clerk that we'll leave with this one. He tells me nope, we sold it two days ago. Needless to say I was pissed. So the clerk called laval O-store and they said they would keep it for me... And they did (!!)
Ah Nice! One left in Qc I guess... :p

Didja see the number in MTL?

Man you need to change those shelves to glass those plexi are bowing
I KNOOOOOWWWWW !!! It's scarier and scarier everytime I look at it. Might as well stop looking at my collection just in case !

Ah Nice! One left in Qc I guess... :p

Didja see the number in MTL?
It was 49 if I remember correctly and I don't know the number of the one at saint-bruno but laval's clerk told me they have a buyer for it and might ask for a store transfer.

Back