• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Madman RX Look Great!!!

Would you buy the Madman RX?

• Total voters

Jazzy G

Oakley Beginner
image.jpeg
Just picked up my new Madman RX! I was going to buy the matching Madman Sunglasses, but they are a little too funky for me. These Madman RX look great, have that old school style blended with Oakley's unique design! I was worried that my round head may be too wide for these (43), but luckily the arms are designed to wrap any head, big or small! Looking great!

Was legit thinking about these with the same concern of size. Awesome and underrated pick up, because if there were sun lenses in there, I'm pretty sure it'd be getting hype.

Was legit thinking about these with the same concern of size. Awesome and underrated pick up, because if there were sun lenses in there, I'm pretty sure it'd be getting hype.
Actually, my lenses are Transitions, so I'll take a pic while they are in sunglasses mode!

I think the Madman - and its brother the Ballista - came out before the Catapault, so it isn't a reinterpretation.

Back