• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Madman X Raw with Fire 🔥🔥🔥 Iridium 150 LIMITED - 5 Pairs for Sale - Please click to see Serial Numbers Available

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Madman X Raw with Fire Iridium Polarized OO6019-01 FOR SALE - 8 Pairs Available - $1675 shipped for each pair CONUS. Please inquire about International Shipping.

Serial numbers Available are:
015, 017, 053, 058, 067

They are literally ALL BRAND NEW UNWORN IN ABSOLUTE PERFECT CONDITION, with everything present. I am the only owner.

I am including photos of #015 for reference of what the pair looks like. I you want a different serial number, obviously the number you choose will match on the box, the aluminum case, and on the sunglasses frame. I at one time owned 15 of these, but have sold 4 of them already.

Here is a Youtube Video showing most of them together:

_DSC4762.jpg
_DSC4712.jpg
_DSC4714.jpg
_DSC4715.jpg
_DSC4717.jpg
_DSC4718.jpg
_DSC4720.jpg
_DSC4789.jpg
_DSC4858.jpg
_DSC4730.jpg
_DSC4732.jpg
_DSC4740.jpg
_DSC4743.jpg
_DSC4946.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Aren't you crazy enough to pull the trigger :lol:
For that price i can buy a Plasma Romeo and another Mars😜

Monster Rare! Wish I had funds.. GLWS

Username Hidden said:
Monster Rare! Wish I had funds.. GLWS
You making fun of Ashley’s post 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m going to start using that in my threads.

“monster rare”

Happy Memorial Day!

I guess your house is the "Royal Lion Museum of Sunglasses" If these sell chirp, chirp, chirp, will it go back to MI Casa.

Username Hidden said:
I guess your house is the "Royal Lion Museum of Sunglasses" If these sell chirp, chirp, chirp, will it go back to MI Casa.
@Wicked curious what he meant here

There is a video off multiple sets of Madman glasses on a rotisserie going around. In that most people dont have a production facility to make a video like that we do it from home. Under his name he lists the "Royal Lion Museum of Sunglasses" Which I looked up and could only find on facebook with glasses for sale. Do you have any info on the Royal Lion Museum of Sunglasses. This would be like me calling my Oakley display case "The highest Emperor of X Metal Excellence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back