• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Madman.....

As long as OAKLEY made them, SOMEONE in power at the company thought that they were a good combination. There are a lot of frames that I wouldn't buy that sell in the thousands. It's the old, "To each his own". I bought one pair, and I have to have one other combination or I'll alwaysb be sorry.
I looked at Mars Crater for a few years on eBay, wanted them, and never pulled the trigger. Now I'm getting them and paying three times as much as they sold for back then. I don't thing Madman will triple in price like Mars did, but they may be hard to find in the combination that I want. I honestly think that they have one more price drop coming, but You could wait for a price drop that never comes.

I like the look of the Madman, they just don't work very well for me. My only issue with them is that the bridge is at the top of the frame rather than toward the middle like the Moon/Mars, but I think that was a conscious design decision by Oakley to try something different.

Love the Madman, they work for me perfectly. Get them while you can, as I see them as being a hot item in the future.

Back