• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Madman

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretNinja

I am Jim Janard's Cousin's Brother In Law
Krypton
I understand that technically, Madmans aren't considered X Metals but, being that they are made of some of the same materials, can they be refinished and, who would and could do it. Just curious. Might have a project in mind if the price range is right.

I took a peek at his website. Wasn't too sure if he had a titanium or X Metal colored paint.

I believed the good doctor posted a picture of a Badman frame being converted to X-Metal color maybe a couple of months ago. That will be a good reference. Have you tried searching the forum for it?

I looked a little but, I thought it would just be easier to ask. Maybe he'll come across this post.

I can only assume "some of the same materials" means they have lenses and rubbers. Apart from that they don't share materials with the xmetals of the past.

Aluminum and O matter rather than titanium. Aluminum anodized would be a cool finish. The plastic hits are easy since paints adhere to the surface well enough. You can call it Radman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back