• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Madmans?

I've been saying, round lenses are making a comeback. Christian Dior has also released a madman-esque frame. These aren't them, though.
I've been seeing that around town in the last couple of weeks. And on some folks, it looks ridiculous.

these are VERY CRAZY... would not wear them, just like wouldn´t wear medusa or overthetop (LOL) also... I would rather go with the classic and oversold juliets or x-squared.... if you want "BALLISTIC & outstanding TITANIUM" , I think juliets, romeo 1 and x-squared are the best candidates !!!

Saw them at the airport. Was very disappointed. Plastic with a smidge of aluminium. I don't think anything is going to match the mars, juliet and romeos of the old days.....

I wonder which design came our first. The Oakley Madman or this unknown style

I've been saying, round lenses are making a comeback.

@kronin323

Lewis Hamilton this week during his recent fashion identity crisis.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432412143.411331.jpg

But I think it's a bounceback effect - first you have some high-ends setting trends, which celebs pick up, which become popular by example, which creates cheap-ass generic clones for the masses, which makes the style more accessible, which makes it more widespread, which leads to more high-end varieties... until the next thing comes out and we start all over again.

Sad but true.