• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mag M Earsocks And Nosepieces

schenk

Oakley Expert
Hi,

Does anyone know if the m frame or m frame pro earsocks would fit a mag m frame?

Also what color do these come in.

Looking to replace the rubber kits on my mag m frame.

Let me know if anyone has spare kits they are looking to let go.

Thanks!

I just bought a pair of black m frame earsock kits from oakley to do the same thing. I will let you know tonight when I try them out.

The ear sock and nose piece are different on the Mag M Frame. The shape of the ear socks is different on the Mag M Frame from the regular M Frame, also the nose piece on the Mag M Frame is slotted and the regular M Frame is smooth.

Dammn was hoping to change to blue or red. Does anyone know if the ear socks at least would fit?

Thanks!

I did get regular m frame earsocks to fit on a mag m frame. It is a tight fit and takes time and patience to put them on, but it can be done.

The ear socks took the most amount of time and pressure to put on. The new ones are skinnier and flat on one side compared to the old ones.
ygamu3y9.jpg

Old mag m frame ear sock.
atara3yh.jpg

New m frame ear sock.
e6a8uge6.jpg

yqy2uhuh.jpg

New m frame ear sock on the right.
ra4ysanu.jpg

The new m frame nose piece doesn't have the indentations but does fit on the lenses.

Back