• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mag M Lens - What is a good price?

2GDirect

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone!

I've been combing through my Oakley collection and found my old Mag M's but the lens are scratched up. I was looking to buy a new lens but there's not too many options out there. I was looking for a hybrid black iridium. What would you say is a good price for a lens? Please help!

Options are limited as there are no aftermarket lenses available. You're going to have to find an OEM lens and there aren't a lot out there on the market. Be patient and one will come your way though. I would say if you want a new, unused BI Hybrid, be prepared to pay in the $100-$150 range and I think $125 is about right. You could get a deal or pay more, just depends on how bad you want it or how much patience you have. Good luck finding one. The Magnesium M Frame is a great looking pair.

Options are limited as there are no aftermarket lenses available. You're going to have to find an OEM lens and there aren't a lot out there on the market. Be patient and one will come your way though. I would say if you want a new, unused BI Hybrid, be prepared to pay in the $100-$150 range and I think $125 is about right. You could get a deal or pay more, just depends on how bad you want it or how much patience you have. Good luck finding one. The Magnesium M Frame is a great looking pair.
I appreciate the help. Thank you!!

Back