Oakley Enthusiast
Hi, did you realise you also need temple shocks? These are small oval rubbers that fit in the holes in the Ends of the frame. They act als bumpers for the end of the temples and -like the nose bombs- come in different sizes to tune the fit of the Glasses.

If you're okay with aftermarket, Rubber parts - LINEGEAR offer complete rubber sets for a good price. They even have colors.😀😎 These sell on EBay als well. Hope This helps.😀

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Last edited:

New Threads