• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Moose5Deuce

I should Work at Oakley
Phillyish
Trying my luck again:

Has anyone successfully found a donor or someone that can cut lenses for a Mag M-Frame? I've been hunting for a polarized lens for these for at least a decade, preferably either Strike or Heater. Any info/leads would be greatly appreciated!

M2 lenses can be donors most likely need hand cut. I have a sapphire in one I’ll try to get a pic later

I've placed Mag lenses over some old non Mag lenses and to me it looks like a possibility if you have Dremel and rat tail file skills. I've recently picked up another Mag M frame and with all the extra lenses that came with I have a way to make a template. might try my steady hand at customizing a lens or few.

I've placed Mag lenses over some old non Mag lenses and to me it looks like a possibility if you have Dremel and rat tail file skills. I've recently picked up another Mag M frame and with all the extra lenses that came with I have a way to make a template. might try my steady hand at customizing a lens or few.
Go for it brother, I feel it’s very possible.

I don’t know what is up with @wavecloud but he’s not answering any emails or anything. I sent him a lens to cut weeks ago, and trac shows it held at the local post office in U.K. 🤷🏻‍♂️
The guy did that to me last year when I sent him two pairs to customize. He claimed it would cost too much to pick up from the post office, which kinda was BS because I was the one willing to pay for everything. It's like he didn't want to do the work anymore. So he left it at the post office till it was sent back, and never bothered asking if I got my glasses back later.

Trying my luck again:

Has anyone successfully found a donor or someone that can cut lenses for a Mag M-Frame? I've been hunting for a polarized lens for these for at least a decade, preferably either Strike or Heater. Any info/leads would be greatly appreciated!
A frame 2.0s can yeild an m lens as well as a splice goggle lens . polarized though i have yet to see polarized goggle lens. Ive cut several pro m lenses in a vented heater configuration but not a mag m lens .

Back