• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mail From Singapore Finally Came...

yea the 24Ks are very reflective, but the gold iridium are kind of like the black iridium reflective. the gold on the olive grenades just seem a bit more plain due to the matte frame.

jive those are great. IMO the coolest Frog I've seen out there. I couldn't afford these at this point but if I did idk how I could keep from wearing them all the time. Congrats!

jive those are great. IMO the coolest Frog I've out there. I couldn't afford these at this point but if I did idk how I could keep from wearing them all the time. Congrats!

thanks man! yea did a pretty good trade to get these. the tortoise makes them somewhat classy imo, and yes I will be wearing the hell out of them!

Awesome pickup jive. Truly man. This pair was the first pair I convinced my brother to buy, and the pair that ultimately started his obsession. He scooped the last one from the C'MON store. These are just too sexy.

Also, could someone please enlighten me as to wtf bronze iridium is?? Never heard of it.

Thanks wrist! actually I stand corrected mentioning the bronze iridium. I was mistaken and the olives actually come with gold, but seem to pale in comparison to the ones in these. I think it's just the matte frame not setting the color off right.

I really haven't been spending $ on frogs lately, so I acquired these through a trade. I traded grenade olive + jupiter camo for them. I also recently acquired my beloved cults back in a trade, since I traded the first set I had off :)

I really haven't been spending $ on frogs lately, so I acquired these through a trade. I traded grenade olive + jupiter camo for them. I also recently acquired my beloved cults back in a trade, since I traded the first set I had off :)

love your business dealings ha! nice.

p/s: welcome to the 1k high club.

Latest Posts

Back