• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mailbox was full today!

Nice grabs dude! Especially the gift for the Mrs...good thinking!

...And I'm going to call you wearing the Brooks today....cause deep down you're a Brooks guy like me.
;)
Ha, good call. I actually brought the Tincan & the brook today. I'm anxious to see how the Tincan feels wearing it for a little while and of course that woodgrain brook is just stunning!

Congratulations bro! I understand your Oakley plight, living in north Florida. Great grabs!

And like you, I love me a Woodgrain Holbrook. I am just waiting for a F&F sale since I want to get that frame with Daily Prizm Polarized. I thought about Tungsten, but I need some variety lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Congratulations bro! I understand your Oakley plight, living in north Florida. Great grabs!

And like you, I love me a Woodgrain Holbrook. I am just waiting for a F&F sale since I want to get that frame with Daily Prizm Polarized. I thought about Tungsten, but I need some variety lol

Sent from Q's Note5

I'm watching for the F&F too, Q...I want Brooks with the DWP in them!

I also do the same thing; try on styles at a store and then order online. Congratulations on finding the deals on ebay.
Dude I order stuff all the time from Amazon just to try on, not just sunglasses either...boots, shoes, jackets, other clothes etc. There just isn't many options where we live without traveling so I take advantage of free shipping and free returns!

Back