• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mainlink matte black prizm sapphire fade Jomashop $99

IAMOBS

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
STL
Oakley Mainlink Polarized Prizm Sapphire Sunglasses - Oakley - Sunglasses - Jomashop

I know there's no shortage of 50% off internet deals out there between 6pm and similar but I've got a pair of these and love 'em. Both the Holbrooks and Slivers don't seem to fit me that well but these look great and are super light. If you haven't checked them out in person yet yet the stems are a matte crystal blue (outside of the rubber). I might just have to buy a second pair at this price.

There are quite a few other great deals on there of course

Have you or anyone here ordered from this webshop before ? The prices are great and i see a couple of things i may want to buy, but i'm a bit worried about ordering from there.

I have not.. I'm new here. They seem to have about 60/40 on customer service with the BBB and other websites. @Rico182 Did you end up happy with your order on your tincans?

What's bbb ?
When it comes to customer service I am not expecting much at those prices. I just want to make the glasses actually arrive and are well packaged (I live in europe so longer shipping and more chance of damage).

no i mean that a lot of people are saying they are not receiving what they payed for and cannot contact customer support.

I have not.. I'm new here. They seem to have about 60/40 on customer service with the BBB and other websites. @Rico182 Did you end up happy with your order on your tincans?
Ya my tincans came out fine. No problems with this store IMO.

I have ordered a few things from them before, but I'm also in the states so can't speak to international orders, per say.

Back