• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
B

BakedTater

Just paid the guy for a few more pieces! I am so stoked for this. This is probably going to be my best single puchase... ever.
In one lot, I managed to pick up:

Romeo 1 (possible Jordan)
Mag. M Frame
1’st Gen M Frame
Zero 0.3
Grenade fade Froggy
D1
D2
Blade
And a 12 Gauge,

all for one price. I’m not going to say what that was, but there is now way I was going to pass that up. All this from a trip last month. It started off as me seeing a pair of ‘05 RazorBlades on Craigslist. They were located about 100 miles east of where we were, so, we didn’t get to see them at the time. I asked him if he would take PayPal and ship to California. And, surprisingly, he accepted! It was about a week later, I got a text from him, saying his PayPal was all set up, and asked if I was still interested in the glasses. I was confused at first, but then realized, wait a minute... this guy actually went through with it. He was talking about his collection, and I was talking about mine, and he said he had some more pairs he is wanting to part with, so, I told him I would definitely be interested. A few days later, he sent pictures of what he had. I was astonished. The few things he was willing to part with, was just about everything I’ve really liked from Oakley, by never found the right time to act on it. Long story short, I got every pair I wanted. In addition, he said the D1 has a dead battery. And because of that, he is going to add a few more glasses, and extras to the sale. I can only guess what it’ll be but, if it’s even half as good, as what he sold me, I’m sure it is going to be awesome! I will definitely have pictures, once I receive everything. This is the beginning of a friendship, and I guess you could say a business partner. He definitely has more stuff he will be willing to sell, but, he said right now, I bought the majority. I am lucky to have got everything I managed to get. Thanks so much to you, Jim, and look forward to dealing business with you soon.

I didn’t end up asking for extra pictures of anything. As for the romeos, I want it to be a suprise, myself. Hoping for it to be here in about a week.

That is an amazing haul. Those don’t happen every day but it sure is nice to hear the stories. Congrats!!

Latest Posts

Back