• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Mambo Antix Artist Series

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale is a pair of limited edition Oakley Mambo Antix, part of the Artist Series. Glasses are in excellent condition. Stand broke but was glued back together, as seen on the 7th picture. Comes with matching box, microfiber bag, sunglasses stand, and laminated display card. Sorry but I don't have the artwork / paperwork. Asking $250 Paypal Friends and Family. If you want the Paypal insurance then please add 5% for the fee. Please add $8 for shipping to CONUS. International PM me for rates to your country. Interested to trade for either a complete in box Todd Francis Eyepatch or complete in box Caia Coopman Ravishing. Doesn't have to be new but has to be complete I.E. sunglasses, matching box, matching microbag, artwork/paperwork, and hard case with the Ravishing. PM me if interested, thanks.

WP_001484.jpg

WP_001485.jpg

WP_001486.jpg

WP_001487.jpg

WP_001488.jpg

WP_001490.jpg

WP_001491.jpg

WP_001492.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Sold pending payment

Not to stray off topic, but where did you get that display card from? Did that come with the original release?

Not sure came with it when I bought it

Sold mods please close

Status
Not open for further replies.