• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Man Upset Lost My Bag !!

baseballfan07

Oakley Beginner
So I go to the Oakley Vault store in Grapevine Mills to buy some shirts, I was so excited they has a couple of fat boy XXL sizes on the 10 dollar table !! So I scoop up 2 shirts, well I am carrying my bag and then the wife heads in to the Coach store so the kids sit on the bench so I tell them I am going in with your mom so see what she is looking at for Christmas. Well I come back and we leave after a few minutes I ask them for my bag , well the kids (teenagers) start to look at each other and tell me we forgot it on the bench so I run back to see if I find it and nothing it is gone !! I was so upset and kinda still am !! Good thing is that the Vault store in Grand Prairie is saving me the same shirts in fat boy size !!

LOL, well went to the vault store in Grand Prairie I guess the wife felt bad cause I came out with 4 shirts , 10 stickers, and a pair of half jackets that they had just pieced together heck she even bought a pair of ladies warm ups. The sales people had to put up with me and they were nice they even gave me 2 micro bags for free that was totally cool. I will go visit them again they treated us right !! :cool-20:

Latest Posts

Back